Monday, November 16, 2009

messy boys!


My boys can't keep their room clean for the life of them. In 10 minutes, it can go from spotless to this. I just have to remember what Pres. Monson said...
"If you are in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny finger prints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered around the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon, and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly."

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh how I needed that reminder! Thanks Heath!

{Anne} said...

Oh my heck! I needed that reminder today. How'd you know? Seriously it made me cry. I hate those days you feel so behind and overwhelmed...this just helped me feel a little better. Thanks!

Merivale said...

I need to print that quote in the largest font possible and post that on my wall!!! I am glad to know that I am not the only one that always feels behind on housework~!!!! THANKS for posting that!!!!! Your awesome!!

McLove said...

Thanks for that reminder!! I totally know how that goes(spotless to disasterous in .2 seconds and I only have 1:) Hahaha:)

The Mathews Family said...

That is one of my favorite quotes! I love it, love it. Thanks for posting it. I need that reminder on almost a constant basis - especially with boys!