Hey long lost stranger!! How the heck are you? I noticed that you called the other day, and then my cell phone crashed, so I had to get a new one, so if you left a message, I didn't get it...I hope you guys are doing great! We miss you around here...Your boys have grown so much...life goes by way to fast!
3 comments:
Hey long lost stranger!! How the heck are you? I noticed that you called the other day, and then my cell phone crashed, so I had to get a new one, so if you left a message, I didn't get it...I hope you guys are doing great! We miss you around here...Your boys have grown so much...life goes by way to fast!
hahaha! so great! thanks for sharing.
that is so funny, KAden is always saying punk, love it! miss ya happy halloween!
Post a Comment