We have a Elementary School child! Gosh, we are starting to feel old around here! Carson started Kindergarten last week and has loved every minute of it. We were so proud of him for being so brave at his new school with all his new friends. His teacher is Mrs. Koske and Carson says she is really nice. I am sure he will be a tired boy at the end of the day because he starts at 7:45 AM and is there until 2:00! Yay Carson!
5 comments:
Weston is so jealous that Carson is already in kindergarten. He doesn't start until tomorrow! And 7:45 to 2? That's nice for you!
Heather! I remember when you had Carson and I came over just a few days after and held the sweet little guy. I cannot believe it's been that long! Hope you are enjoying San Diego!
He looks so grown up!
So, how is it having 2 kids at home during the day?
yeah Carson!! that is so awesome, i know KAden wishes he got to go! We miss you and Kaden keeps asking for Carson and when is he coming back! hope you are doing great!! i believe its from 8-2???
I can't believe Carson is in kindergarten!
Post a Comment