Carson and I did the Mayor's Walk with our friends last week. Carson thought it was cool that it was still dark when we started the "race" and it wasn't just cooler outside, it rained just about the whole time.
We also went to the Staheli Farm this week and did the corn maze, visited the farm animals and found pumpkins in the fields. The other night we were going out for a treat and this is what Jackson found in our garage!! Not the kind of treat we were going for! Hope we don't find anymore of these!
Creepy tarantula! Were your boys creeped out, or did they think it was cool? I am very cowardly when it comes to creepy crawlies, and I think I have passed it on to Weston.
I would have freaked out if I saw one of those within a mile of my home. What did you do with it? Was anyone brave enough to kill it? Here in Alabama we have some freaky bugs, luckily I've never seen a tarantula or a cockroach though! I'm not so strong when it comes to bugs or spiders!
OK...HELLO! I didn't even know you were pregnant. You guys move off to Vegas and we loose all contact! But now that we're blog connected...congrats you guys. And by the way, Justin, you are OLD. °Ü° Nathan will be 30 in December, don't worry.
7 comments:
Creepy tarantula! Were your boys creeped out, or did they think it was cool? I am very cowardly when it comes to creepy crawlies, and I think I have passed it on to Weston.
I would have freaked out if I saw one of those within a mile of my home. What did you do with it? Was anyone brave enough to kill it? Here in Alabama we have some freaky bugs, luckily I've never seen a tarantula or a cockroach though! I'm not so strong when it comes to bugs or spiders!
ahh! i would have freaked too. glad i havent found one of those yet, especially with the mountains behind us! yuck!
oh by the way, we probably just missed you at the farm, we left about 11:30 i think! dang!
Aaah! I can't believe you found that in your garage! I probably would have thrown up. It's like waking up to see this above your head. SCARY!
OK...HELLO! I didn't even know you were pregnant. You guys move off to Vegas and we loose all contact!
But now that we're blog connected...congrats you guys.
And by the way, Justin, you are OLD. °Ü°
Nathan will be 30 in December, don't worry.
ps...I'm waiting for the boston pictures...hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment