Monday, May 19, 2008

Farm Time






I took the boys to the Staheli Family Farm this weekend. They loved it. We collected fresh chicken eggs, fed the baby sheep with a bottle, rode the tractor train, and played games in the fields. The boys had the time of their life and didn't seem to mind the 100 temperatures!!

4 comments:

Shar said...

Fun! The boys look so happy!

100 degree temps? That sounds so miserable. We've been getting to about 90 degrees here, and it's still rising. I think we should plan a Lake Powell trip. What do you think?

Anderson's said...

I am so jealous, Andi would love that place!

Maria and Ross said...

What a fun place! Those places are so fun for kids. Your boys are looking so old, and they are so cute.

Jen Proffit said...

It looks like your boys and even YOU had a blast! I love the pic of you on a tractor...little farmer girl! Just don't forget that your roots are really in Cali, k?