Friday, September 28, 2007

Preschool!


The big day has finally come! Carson has been anticipating preschool for over a year now and it is finally here. The first 10 minutes were a little rough but ever since then he has loved every minute of it. He just loves learning the new songs and playing with the other kids. His most favorite part is Show and Tell. He's already got a long list of things he wants to bring in to show everyone!

3 comments:

Kristen & Spence said...

Hey, I'm so excited you started a blog. I never update mine anymore but I'm going to link you to mine. I miss you.

Nora said...

Love it! Now we can keep in touch better! In a way I guess!

Maria and Ross said...

YEAH! I am so glad you got a blog, I love looking at them. So what is this about JB working in St George? Are there plans to move? The kids are darling!